On Thursday 20 September 2007 12:44, PJ wrote:
> Hah.
>
> Where's the Hall of Shame site (formerly at
> http://www.lug-delhi.org/wiki/HallOfShame/Websites)?

Sandip decided to stop maintaining that site and domain, and the
documents there are not available any more to the best of my knowledge.

> Plus I had a few notes on connecting with broadband over on that
> wiki.
>
> An-and-AND I had an article doing an analysis of Cablewallah internet
> connectivity up there, or somewhere similar which was easy to find
> with a net search.
>
> Oh, what sad times are these when we can't even rely on the internet
> for a backup of our pearls of wisdom!
>
> What's the recommended place to put up a useful article about the
> irctc site for linux users now?

I'd suggest http://wiki.linux-delhi.org/ .  Please make appropriate
categorisations for your documents.

> PJ
>
> PS: if anyone has kept a backup of the internet, please mail it to me
> on a floppy.

I downloaded it in '95, hold on, let me do a quick rsync and get it up
to date.

Regards,

-- Raju
--