Dear Friends
                    We are running web based ERP at remote location
through the openvpn setup. But We can't speed up our appliation at
clinet end. As i have found some solution like  GO GLOBAL --- Bsically
what it is ?
GO-Global is the ideal server-based computing solution. Utilizing
advanced server-based technology and near-zero-footprint clients,
GO-Global publishes existing applications without the need to modify a
single line of code. And there's no need for complex, costly solutions
such as Citrix MetaFrame or Windows Terminal Services. GO-Global is
the instant application publishing and Web-enabling solution that
retains 100% of your application's features, functions and product
branding.

So could any one suggest me we have any othe option in open source
like Go Global/Citrix or Windows Terminal services.

with regds
Rajnish Kumar Gupta