On Nov 13, 2007 7:19 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 12-Nov-07, at 9:21 PM, Kazim Zaidi wrote:
>
> > Instead of ignoring or pulling legs
>
> I resent that. I did *not* ignore - I gave a comprehensive answer to
> the question. I also did not 'pull legs' - kindly look up the
> definition of leg pulling before making statements like this.
>

> --
> regards
>
> Kenneth Gonsalves
> Associate, NRC-FOSS
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://nrcfosshelpline.in/web/

Dear friends
                     If some body has problem to my some tinny short
cut words i will  make up this words in my next malling I had only
objection to putting this words by Mr Kenneth that  "I do not think
that you will be successful unless you learn
to spell better:" how he can rate my successiveness ? I was  more
happy if he suggested  that i should be avoided such type of words.
                                                 But still, instead of
this I will be more thankful if you will  put up your opinion on my
queries.