Dear Friends,

I have a running Samba Server on OpenSuse 10.3. On the client side i am
accessing these samba share by using: nautilus --> File --> Connect to server.
After filling the information in the dialog boxes i am able to access the
shared files and folder. The share name is visible in the one side of the pane.
What when i am trying to attach a file to my e-mails reside on samba server
then the share location is not accessible. Will any body tell me that where is
mount point of the share.

Vijay Thakur
Chandigarh