> Found it...
> http://www.kristian-hermansen.com/tmp/iacrb_prac3.html
> --
> Kristian Erik Hermansen
> "Know something about everything and everything about something."

I have already tried IDA Pro Free (Windows) version to run under Wine. But
was not satisfied. Since its Font rendering was very poor in Wine, I had to
run that in Windows to get it work. Also, there came the problem, too many
open files in Wine  Environment,. Also in windows, it took so much memory,
and time that I am again looking for some good on, also preferrably on
Linux.
Last Night, I also found ollydbg, yet to check it and read abouit it.

:)

--
-=Ravi=-