On 3/11/08, balwant singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 3:29 AM, rajnish kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> wrote:
>

> > Dear folks
> >
> >                We are using JavaMe( j2me)  email client with Funambol
> > server to sync with Mobile Devices. The only big stuck with us is that
> we
> > can't download attachment with  messages. As we have googling it seems
> > like
> > attachment are not activated in JavaME client. Really it would be
> > appreciated if any one has done earlier to download  messages  with
> > attachment or any other email client can be work with funambol  can be
> > supported by Nokia e61i.
> >
> > with regds
> > rajnish gupta

> Dear Rajnish,
>
> current version of funambol JavaME client do not support attachment.  next
> version of funambol JavaME client may have this feature.  Also in nokia
> E61i, for funambol client, only JavaME client can be used.
>
> --
> With Best Wishes
>
> Balwant

Dear Mr Balwant
                          I appreciate  your concern, as the experience of
Funambol user's has the same opinion. Here one thing i would like to share
zimbra is making some change in funambol j2Me Client which may have the
features and it will be free download able. It will be also supported in
E61i.

with regds
rajnish gupta