On 11-Apr-08, at 10:44 PM, Mehul Ved wrote:

>> the question is: the original partial file is a wget download - how
>> can you continue that download with torrent?
>
> Either I am failing to understand the question or others are
> failing to
> understand my reply.
> If the OP can provide the following then it maybe clearer
> 1) What is he downloading?
> 2) Does there exist a torrent file for the same somewhere?
> 3) Does he require the process of how download can be continued after
> the torrent file has been obtained?
> 4) If possible, reason for switching over from wget to bittorrent.

all these questions are irrelevant. Assume he has downloaded 500 mb
of a 3 gb iso using wget. It is taking too long. Torrent is
available. He doesnt want to waste the 500 mb he has already
downloaded. So he wants to download the *remaining* 2.5 gb using
torrent. Is it possible?

--
regards

Kenneth Gonsalves