On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 8:39 PM, Manish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 7:32 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
>  >
>  >  On 02-May-08, at 6:40 PM, Raj Mathur wrote:
>  >
>  >  > Yes, yes, we all know how to judiciously edit a quote so it seems
>  >  > to be
>  >  > saying something other than the original intended meaning and then
>  >  > reply to the distorted meaning!
>  >  >
>  >  > However, I'm sure you'll continue asserting that Plone is
>  >  > ``hackproof''
>  >  > despite all the available evidence, so no more on this thread from me.
>  >
>  >  interesting how people on the losing side of an argument start
>  >  getting personal ... no more from me also
>
>  Err..  losing side?  How come?
>
>  BTW, I do not care who `wins' but I am curious how you arrived at this
>  conclusion.
See if you both were running windows there would be no argument.
Moral of the story. Linux is responsible for rising crime rate in Delhi.
Now guys please don't kill each other, the police already has their hands full.

I know my blabbering did not make any sense, but then even both of
your blabbering is not making any sense either.
>From whatever I know about software, nothing is hackproof.
As for more secure or less secure, any software is as secure as the
last vunerability.
And yes plone is more hackproof than drupal, but I don't really buy
the argument that its the most hackproof among all CMS.

But if you keep your drupal installation patched, you will be safe.