On 16-May-08, at 5:01 PM, Pratul Kalia wrote:

> Hey Kenneth, what's with this FOSS internship with NRC-FOSS? Is it
> something like summer training? Could you give some other details?

engineering colleges usually require the student to do a project at
the end of the 3rd year or 4th year - or both. Others expect the
student to spend six months as an intern somewhere. If the student
wants to do his project in FOSS, he can apply to NRC-FOSS for the
purpose along with a letter from his college and he may come to
chennai and do his project/internship. We also pay a small stipend.

--
regards

Kenneth Gonsalves
Associate, NRC-FOSS