Hello Gora,
I am Yateendra Jaiman working with WESEE- NEW DELHI as Software Engineer.
I just wana know what type of volunteership you required from our side.
I am RHCE certified and working in C++,Linux,RTOS environment.
I am using GNU tools like GDB,Spyker.
So Plz mention what type help u require.
I wana join this event.
Thanks