2008/8/28 Kartik Singhal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Rather an old topic now, but still.
>
> My own experience at (and a more transparent review of) the workshop:
> http://techglider.com/blog/blog1.php/2008/08/27/foss-and-lamp-workshop-at-abes-by-ilug-d

All views are welcome and more important is to get your voice heard.
As you put it too many of us are lurkers and are afraid to ask. What
is the worst that will happen? You will not get an answer? BUT look at
it positively you MAY get a whole lot of knowledge. If you do not ask
you cannot get. If you ask you may get and if you pursue you will get.

Sudev Barar

PS: I know most of people do not follow email niceties (mostly they
are not aware) but if you follow bottom post/in-line post style of
email conversations it becomes a whole lot easier to carry on
meaningful dialogue and you can snip out what is not meaningful too.
Most people just hit reply button and top post leaving prior message
appended uselessly at bottom. See if you can adopt this style and
persuade others. In case you are already doing this ..... great,
spread the message.