On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 07:42:21 +0530 (IST)
Swapnil Bhartiya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]
> Cool idea. To be honest the only thing I miss on GNU/Linux is those games and
> a bit of professional level multimedia video editing.
[...]

Here is your chance. I know nothing about games,
but from what I understand courtesy of Niyam, and
from dabbling around with some FLOSS multimedia
applications, video (and audio) editing is quite
possible to do under Linux. Thus, maybe you could
take the initiative in setting up, and documenting
such activity. Facilities, and support can be
provided.

Regards,
Gora

  • ... Pratul Kalia
  • ... Swapnil Bhartiya
    • ... Nandeep Mali
      • ... Ajay Bramhe
    • ... Jeba Singh Emmanuel | जेबा सिंह ईम्म ेनुयेल
      • ... Ajay Bramhe
        • ... Raj Mathur
      • ... Gora Mohanty
      • ... Nandeep Mali