there is any problem in registration.

Date : 22nd March'09 (Sunday)

Time : 2:30pm onwards

Venue : SIT, JNU Campus

Map : http://bit.ly/10UvqM

Who should attend?

Anyone who has an active interest in Linux , Open source technologies,
programming, Creative commons . Or anyone who has an interest in
meeting the oldest open source group in Delhi and having some fun
along the way :).

Agenda:-

* ILUGD society brief along with elections announcement --Kishore bhargava

( http://kishorebhargava.com )

* LISP basics and wonder of IDE SLIME --Chaitanya Gupta

( http://chaitanyagupta.com/blog )

* More sessions to come....

For this meet, the coordinator would be Gaurav Mishra (+919911264089).
Buzz him if help needed in directions or willing to get volunteered

cheers.......

Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Mishra

Linux User #348873
http://gmishra.com
"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i can
crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"