Guys,

This is a follow up mail as a meeting reminder, Hope to see ya guys at meet.

Feel free to bother me at +919911264089 if anyone need any help in directions.

Regards,
Gaurav Mishra

Co-founder
- Media Redefined -
" A social media branding & consulting studio. "

# Web: http://www.mediaredefined.com
# Blog: http://www.gmishra.com
# Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/gmishra
# LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/gauravmishra7