On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 20:26:18 +0530
Gora Mohanty <g...@srijan.in> wrote:
[...]

An additional item has been added to the agenda. Please be on
time as we will be staring on the dot in light of the long schedule.

>    Event:        ILUG-Delhi meeting
>    Date:         Sun., June 13th, 210
>    Time:         5pm
>    Agenda:       o Varun Mittal: Presentation on grid computing
>                  o Andrew Lynn: Grid computing showcase, covering:
>                    * Globus based linking of HPC
>                    * Condor based HTC
>                    * Boinc based volunteer computing.
                   o Abhijit Bhattacharjee:
                     Panini Keypad and CleverTexting - New
                     technologies to support languages on digital
                     devices
                     * Keypads and support for languages on
                       handhelds and PCs.
                     * The challenge of regional languages of India
                     * Statistical predictive texting Ergonomics
                     * Demo
                     * All languages, all devices, one usability

Regards,
Gora