@Nalin,

I have no comments other than positive on Freedom Labs. Kudos to them
for spreading FOSS awareness. We really need such support centers in
NCR and other places. In fact I have discussed this in private emails
with Narendra and few other folks in private.

All my mail declared was support to non profits from Sarai and had no
intentions to bring them down. I assume you did infer that correctly.
If at all it has been taken otherwise, my apologies for not being
clear enough.

About Pratul, all he did was alert them about the rules of the mailing
list. Which is pretty understandable. In fact he did say that there is
nothing wrong with what Freedom Labs doing.

And despite the following not being addressed to me:

"Would you leave your work-- and show up on a tuesday morning at 11:30.. to
spend five hours installing linux and doing mundane chores :?"

In fact I just did it today and on countless other occasions. I was
out after lunch whole day providing tech support to an NGO on their
premises. And yes, I pay auto rickshaw costs myself for all these
instances.

Now I don't ask anyone else to do the same, but my aim here is to
point out that most of the folks addressed in your email did not
*hate* Freedom Labs. They merely pointed out the correct rules of
posting a commercial email.

---
n9986