Dear Friends,

I'm Sidharth Kshatriya, Head Instructor and CEO of NoParrots.com

Would you like to learn how to build sophisticated websites by yourself in 4
days? If yes, come and learn from NoParrots.com Drupal training. For those
who don't know already, Drupal is a world class technology used to make
websites. Websites such as whitehouse.gov (The US President's website),
mtv.co.uk (MTV's UK website) etc are made using Drupal. Drupal has won the
best CMS award on many occasions.

NoParrots.com Drupal training is starting a fresh batch of classes for
beginners on Friday, July 16th. We will start with the absolute basics and
steadily progress to more advanced topics. At the end of the course you
would know how to build sophisticated websites without writing a single line
of code. Only a basic understanding of computers is assumed. No programming
experience is required for the course. To see what is going to be covered in
the course go
here<http://www.noparrots.com/content/typical-course-plan-for-noparrotscom-drupal-training>
.

Classes will be held:

Friday 10 am - 1 pm, 2 pm to 5 pm
Saturday 10 am - 1 pm, 2 pm to 5 pm
Monday 10 am - 1 pm, 2 pm - 5 pm
Tuesday 10 am - 1 pm, 2 pm - 5 pm

The training will have a total of 24 contact hours.

This will be paid training and costs would vary depending on whether you are
a student, working professional or company sponsored candidate. Discounts
will be offered to companies sending more than one individual.

Everyone is welcome to attend the Friday 10 am - 1 pm session for free
before deciding that they want to take the course.

The price for a student will be Rs. 7,500/- (You will need to show your
student identification). Price for working professionals and companies would
be higher. Please contact me at learndrupal [at] noparrots [dot] com for
more details or call me at 98718 44174.

The class will be held at our training center in Gurgaon. The training
center is a 5 min walk from the Sikaderpur Delhi Metro Station (the Metro
Line is now operational).

Your instructor Sidharth Kshatriya (me!) has a degree in Computer Science
Engineering from Cornell University, USA. I have over two years experience
in Drupal. For more information please visit www.noparrots.com. To see a
sample class video of mine please please go
here<http://www.noparrots.com/content/videos-for-class-2-intro-to-cck-and-a-flavor-of-views>
.

Thanks,

Sidharth