On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 21:39:08 +0530
Gora Mohanty <g...@sarai.net> wrote:
[...]
>   Seeing as how search has now become an integral part of many
> websites, and is among the most interesting areas of
> still-emerging technologies, at least IMHO, I think that it would
> be interesting if we could have a meet-up of people in the
> Delhi/NCR region who are interested in this area.
[...]

To follow up on the possibility of having a meeting of Solr folk,
given that attendance at FOSS meetings in NCR have been slowly
growing thinner, it might be a good idea to combine an initial
meeting with a proposed meetup of Python people this coming Sun.,
the 5th, with a tentative time of 5pm. There are three
possibilities for the venue---Dilli Haat, Howzzat (the Gurgaon
micro-brewery), and JNU. If you are interested in Solr, and/or
Python, please vote for your preference at
http://www.snappoll.com/poll/339555.php by Wed. People interested
in other FOSS areas are also most welcome.

Regards,
Gora