On 16/10/2010 16:50, Ravi Kumar wrote:

Where in north Delhi you are planning the meetup. Is it final to north or still open to change.

I suggested North Delhi because I live near the Netaji Subash Place Metro Station (28.695836,77.152636). But I am willing to travel to somewhere not too ridiculously far off. All in all I have spent about seven months in Delhi so I am no expert. The only suitable places I know for a meet-up are Netaja Subash Place Mall/shopping centre(Just outside the metro station), Metro City walk (I think this is in Rohini) and Rajouri Gardens. Obviously there are many more so please chip in with suggestions.

Maybe we could try some place more central so people from the south and elsewhere can also make it? Is Rajiv Chowk considered a central location? Sudev which central location is convenient for you?

Narendra also made the sensible suggestion of fixing a place near a metro station. So lets use these as our constraints. Central for a reasonable majority and near a metro station.

I suggested food/drinks so we would have some comfortable restaurant/cafe to sit in and chat. Its fine with me If people are interested in meeting in a park!

AJ