*Date: 3rd Nov 2010*
*Venue: JIIT*
*Time: 15:00 *
*Agenda: Plan everything for the OSScamp*
*
*
*Any suggestion or ideas, you can also post it on this Mailing list, lets
make it happen !! *
*Be a part, lets Hack at **OSScamp 10.11
*<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=107632085967884>

RSVP here : http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=120525924673865

All the people from the community are requested to be their and give in
their ideas and suggestions for the Camp.

http://osscamp.in/ . Welcome to OSScamps: a series of community driven
unconferences specifically targeted at the promotion of FOSS implementation
and development in India. We are a community of over 1500+ geeks and
geeks-to-be, pan-India, who come together every few months in a camp to
share their experiences, best practices, and wisdom on FOSS all across the
nation.

JIIT-LUG is hosting OSSCAMP , on Novemeber 27 & 28.

- Ankur Saxena