@Aman Thakur

Please do not reply to digest mails. It breaks the conversation flow
and is most annoying. It is in fact mentioned in the digest mail at
the top:

"When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Ilugd digest..." "

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 1:25 PM, Rakesh Kumar <kumar3...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> Why don't you understand that i am not looking for any messenger or any tool
> rather i want to develop an application for my web based project. Please
> suggest me with accordance to the subject.

I already did point you to the most relevant solution in my knowledge
which you can integrate in your app. Justin.tv has an API that can be
used in any web based application.