Raju Mathur said on Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 08:22:07AM +0530,:

 > I have some text which contains a few Unicode characters.  I'm currently
 > using enscript(1) to convert the text to PS and then to PDF; however
 > enscript isn't handling the Unicode characters.  Apart from that it's
 > doing a beautiful job of the conversion, including word wrapping.
 >
 > Any other commonly-available command-line utility for converting text
 > with long lines to PS which would handle Unicode?  Alternatively, any
 > way to convert Unicode text directly to PDF on the command line?

Have a look at a2ps. It is part of GNU.

Before that, have alook at this too:-

https://bugs.launchpad.net/debian/+source/a2ps/+bug/153606

Basically, depending on the script you are using, "unicode" is
not a script. :-) It is pretty tough handling indic scripts,
if that is what you are looking for.

--
Mahesh T. Pai   ||  http://[paivakil|fizzard].blogspot.com
End Users are just friends who haven't submitted a patch yet.