[snip all kindle love]

I don't know but eReaders are just not for everyone yet. I don't like
holding that device in my hand as much as I like holding a book. The
buttons are all clumsy to press in my opinion compared to flipping
through book pages. The page transitions are annoying too. I am not
sure of how the DRM is working on these devices and kindle doesn't
have a memory card slot afaik.

To each his own though. I am pretty sure this technology will make us
love it more in the future. With advances like the Qualcomm Mirasol
display [1], things will eventually digitize completely.

---
n9986

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1xEuR2mLh8&feature=player_embedded