Multiple account login as Google provides, is very unstable and incomplete.
When I use gmail account as well as Google apps account, it breaks a lot.
They will get it fixed and fully integrated with other Google services in
future, but for now, I wont go for it.
FireFox profile switching is great, and as far as I know, it wont mess
anything since it creates different container for sessions and cookies for
each profile.