Total 23 people from Delhi, Gurgoan, Noida have attended todays FOSS geek
meeetup.
Here are the pics - *
http://lug-iitd.posterous.com/pics-of-delhi-foss-geek-meetup-26-dec-2010*
Please give your feedback , here or in your blogs/tweets and notify here.
Totally It was a great event.. We started with 1.30 sharp and ended around
7pm in night. After that 10 people (better says geek) has social gathering
and eat-out.
It took us 1 hour 30 minute to complete our introduction. Because we were
discussing a lot. first presentation was finished at 4 pm. Arulalant gave a
good presentation on python. Later Gaurav explain reason on "why debian is
better then ubuntu", It was a flame war kind of session and everybody
enjoyed..  everybody was sharing their experience. Everybody was telling
about FOSS story and how they started LUG/FUG/FSUG in their college.
Ankur Anand  & Anuvrat Parashar shared their college project and we all
discussed and suggested many things. Totally rank this event as 10/10.
We all will try to manage this kind of monthly meetup... There were many
face from Delhi FOSS community was missing and we missed them too. hope to
see a bigger response for next meetup.
We can have NEXT Meetup at 9 DEC or 16 Dec {both are Sunday}
Based on suggestion, we can improve. Feel free to drop a email or just write
a blog so that other can also Participate.

--
│    Narendra Sisodiya