hi
I also install ubuntu 10.10 with 1 GB RAM and one more operating
system(window 7 ) and its working properly

for your case i think
1. It may be not install properly(try to install again ) with /root
partition(more than 10 GB ), swap partition with 2gb space as u have 1 gb
ram and it is also better if u make one home partition so that if any thing
goes wrong your data will be save .

2.or may be problem with virus in your Bios need to format again and install
again .

3.Upgrade your ubuntu 10.10.

these may be the solution of your problem .

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 11:30 AM, vivek kumar <vivek.2k...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi all
>
> I have install ubuntu 10.10 in desktop with 1 gb ram but problem is after
> 15
> min. system hang.

*Regards *
*Ashish Kumar *