Hi,

A big-name client is looking to develop a client/server application
using Java, Web toolkits and Tomcat for international deployment.  They
are offering decent money for a 6-8 month contract, with possibility of
employment later if both parties are amenable (they have large
international development centres in NCR and Bengaluru).

I'm the project manager for this exercise.  If you're interested in
sleepless nights, forgotten weekends and the opportunity to work with
other elite professionals on a package that will eventually be deployed
at millions of locations, please mail me your CV and be prepared for a
gruelling interview :)

Regards,

-- Raj
--