On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 3:27 PM, Andrew Lynn <lynn.and...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 8:52 AM, Vaidik Kapoor <kapoor.vai...@gmail.com>wrote:
[...]
>> *Finalized venue:*
>> Communications and Information Services (CIS) JNU
>> CIS is in the School of Biotechnology building, which also has the
>> erstwhile
>> School of Information Technology (SIT)
>>

> We plan a pre-event hack-attempt (can't really go with sprint or hackathon
> given the time constraints) starting from 10:30 to 2:30 at the same venue.
> Chai/Nimboo pani/bread-rolls thrown in gratis to give you Delhi Belly.
[...]

I am sorry, but I will have to skip this meeting also. Have a bad muscle
sprain in the back which has caused me to get very little sleep over the
last couple of days. Am going to see the doctor now to ensure that it
is nothing more serious. I am certainly in no condition to travel. Sorry,
but will catch up afterwards.

Regards,
Gora