On 12/29/2011 04:57 AM, Gora Mohanty wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was looking for a cheap (sub-10K INR) Android phone that I
> could experiment on, and not particularly worry if I bricked it.

is the ZTE Blade an option ? I've had one for over a year and its a
fairly usable device. Bricking it is hard ( much like most android
phons... ) just make sure the secondary bootloader is intact and you can
recover the device from pretty much any state.

runs cyanogen 7.x fine, or stock 2.3.6 ; I've seen an ICS port running
on one as well ( but havent tried that on my device, not sure how it
will handle the ram requirements ... )

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax