This mail might be the result of some automated thing ..

but we at GLUG Meerut wish that we soon send a REAL mail like this AGAIN to
all directions (its a gap of three years - our members graduated and GLUG
is now devoid of active commandos who can again make this a reality)

We thank all those who helped us for FOSSTIVAL.

Every year we want to relive the magic of three days (Jan 9, 2009 to Jan
11, 2009) but the wait is still on. We just wish to see that once again
asap.

We are still trying to cope up with attrition. I hope all GLUG Meerut
members will help us do that.

Mohit Singh

*GLUG MEERUT
*