Ashim,

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 6:47 PM, Ashim Kapoor <ashimkap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What you want is the changelog I guess.

Yes and no.

> Would svn blame work ? It would show all the commits with the
corresponding users , and you want only the daily commits /users.

No i don't think so.

Let me rephrase my problem.

I have 6 devs working across projects that is running from a
single repository. I need to track which dev wrote how many line of codes
daily.  And possibly want to see firsthand what they wrote.

I dont think that's possible with svnblame. Correct me if I am wrong.