Adobe believes in hiring the very best and that's why we are an award-winning
top 100 employer.  Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success,
Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creates
an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them
for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company's
success.  Adobe is consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best
Companies to Work For."

Click this link to experience A Day in the Life at Adobe:
http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/careeropp/fma/dayinthelife/

The Role:

    Develop to a high standard, ensuring work is well-planned, estimated,
tested, and documented
    Work closely with other team members
    Develop a good understanding of existing product and workflows and enhance
them further

Essential Skills:

    Able to develop web-based user interfaces (HTML, CSS) & APIs (JSON & XML),
AJAX & Javascript, & JS frameworks
    Knowledge of a modern Scripting language and framework, such as Perl, PHP,
Python or Ruby
    Linux/OSX experience
    A good understanding of testing frameworks

We are looking for candidates that:

    Are passionate about software development
    Are good communicators with good writing skills
    Have a great sense of humor and attitude

Perks:

    Industry-competitive salary.
    Competitive time off, including a Sabbatical Program.
    Educational Assistance Program.
    Health and welfare benefits.
    Meaningful and challenging work.
    Uniquely open and informal environment.
    And much more...

Adobe is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We welcome and
encourage diversity in the workplace.