Yeah, but when you live in countryside, freelancing quietly, ordering from
Amazon after reading the Asus zenbook Ubuntu page is the only option you
have. Anyway, a vm on Windows looks like the best option in the short run,
will keep you updated on my findings.

--

Thank you...

*Amar Akshat (アマール)*

 *"Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy
if both are frozen."*