On 6 October 2012 12:06, Kinshuk Sunil <kinshuksu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 3:04 PM, satyaakam goswami <satyaa...@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Anuvrat Parashar <anuv...@anuvrat.in>
> > wrote:
> > > The "mozilla stuff" is available here
> > > http://delhi.mozillaindia.org/schedule/ .
> >
> > afaik this was a full blown event extending two days with around 400
> > people turning up my questions to Kinshuk are
> >
> We now have it as a very focussed event of 1 day and about a 100
> participants (my best guess)
>

> > 1) Are we going to continue with the same schedule
> >
> We have 8 sessions, need to re-confirm speakers.
> Few of these are workshops/BOFs
>

> > 2) if we are then in that case  do we have any plan as  how we  are
> > going to manage with two rooms of 50 + 20.
> >

> Room with 50: can be used for sessions
> Room with 20: can be used for workshops/BOFs

Are you really proposing a full-day event? You should
have made that clearer a lot sooner.

In that case, we will need to move the other items out
of the schedule. We would need to organise things like
water, lunch, and decide how to pay for them. I am also
not sure that there will be sufficient attendance at such
short notice.

Regards,
Gora