Dear All,

We value and always love to have your thoughts on our story. We did get
an interesting set of comments from you all on our last story idea ' How
important are FOSS certifications when it comes to the job  market?' We
have incorporated your views/ opinions in the story and we will soon
share the article with you. (This is scheduled for our forthcoming print
edition).
Well, we bring you another idea and we would appreciate if you share
your thoughts on the same. The latest news that is generating a lot of
buzz in the open source circuits is that Linux and Mozilla smartphones
may hit the markets this year! So this prompts us to come up with a
volley of questions...'If phones based on Linux and Mozilla OS make
their way in the market, which open source OS you would prefer to switch
on to..and why.?' (Linux, Mozilla, Ubuntu or will you stay with
Android?)..Do you see this a long term threat to Android? What's your
take on the same?

Please let us know!

Regards,

Priyanka