Arminder,

Since there still seem to be so many questions about Wizebyte, I suggest
that you open up an event under 'Upcoming Events' section at ILUG-D site
(http://linux-delhi.org/), putting in all the necessary details. Then
send out an email to the mailing list and let the people sign up online
if they are going to be participating in it.

Regards,
Nishi