this shows how immature you are. instead of sending a polite mail for not
using company's mail id, you are trying to show your authorities by making
statements like banning all wipro originating mails. Perhaps you should
have done this, but atleast not made a public statement like above for any
particular company.
Thanks,
Lalit

Raju Mathur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>    Lalit> Hi there, It's not under my control. The disclaimer message
>    Lalit> (whatso ever format it may be) is appended by the company's
>    Lalit> mail server, and it it wont be possible for me to make any
>    Lalit> changes in the company rules just for my own sake.  Maybe
>    Lalit> if this is against list guidelines, I woulld probably
>    Lalit> register through any web mail.  ( Regret for the disclaimer
>    Lalit> message this time) Regds, Lalit
>
>Please do so.
>
>Nishikant, can we ban all messages from wipro.com?  I've already taken
>steps on the Linux-India-* mailing lists.
>
>Thanks,
>
>-- Raju
>--
>Raju Mathur          [EMAIL PROTECTED]           http://kandalaya.org/
>                     It is the mind that moves

begin 666 Wipro_Disclaimer.txt
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$*BH-"@
end