Friends,

KALCULATE ( Standard Version 1.0  --  M.R.P. Rs. 2000/- ) is available
bundled free of cost in the CD that acompanies the November 2002 issue
of I.T. (Information Magazine) magazine. The magazine is now available
on news-stands.

You may like to avail of this opprtunity to get the full working copy of
the software free with the magazine. The version on the magazine is for
RedHat 7.2 OS.

Peace, Force & Joy!                         Sudhir Gandotra.
  I.T. Magazine-Nov'02 issue has KALCULATE worth Rs.2000/-
   LG bundles Kalculate with MY-PC  http://kalculate.com
  See us at IT shows at Jaipur, Lucknow & BangaloreIT.Com
     Transform lives: http://humanistmovement.org/