Hi all,

Ready for High Mission critical coperate computing Here plan of action at desktop computing costs

Super Computing ----------------->Beowulf clusters ->We need some p2 for this and a ethernet switch

Thin client ----------------------->LTSP

Eprom burnner

and some really COOOOOOOL linux lovers !!!

 charanjeet singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I'm intersted in the freeware CD's for the linux different bundules. I'm a network Administrator. You can contact me at 9811463407 in delhi at any time for talking ion the projects. I can assure you of monitory as well as media coverage for the delhi community. looking forward for your responce

bye

charanjeet

9811463407

 Abhishek Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

me too.let's have a meeting
regards
Abhishek