From: Gaurav Prasad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ilugd]: Linux quick migration team
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 08:37:22 -0800 (PST)

hi abhi,
Graet idea ....but can we meet on saturday its my off and hopefully for other
how to we register for this meet and exatly where it is(if have you been there earlier)
thanX,
gaurav

Abhishek Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

hi all,

this is regarding the linux quick migration team which could
help people and cooperate in to move on to the linux enviorment
i would like to propose a get togather of all the volunteers
at TML-sarai on 14th NOV at 11-a.m and consolidate our core
working group,vision of the group and meet the people around
etc.,after that we could have a presentation of the group on the
last day.

i would like all the people who could join in or work towards it to come
togather.

i would also like co-operation of the other project people to help
us learn walking the rope.

i hope this is in keeping with vision of the group and people at
sarai would not object to this(sorry if i am a bit late.)

regards
Abhishek

U haven't seen the best if u haven't seen

www.gauravinfo.8k.com