From: Tarun
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: [ilugd]: Red Hat 8 cd's required

hi

i can get u the cds by sunday . it costs 120 a pcs for a total of 3 cds

any more help gimme a reply

 Manpreet Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello guys,

I also want to shift to Linux based system... so can anybody in ashok vihar, shalimar bagh, model town or near by areas help me in getting a red hat 8.0 cd?? please reply asap..

Thanks,

Manpreet Singh Bhalla

Do you Yahoo!?