Dear Mr.Muttalib,

I convey a lot of thanks for your valuable guidance regarding multiboot system alongwith linux (linux, win98 & win2000). I assum that you have provided this partitioning strategy for a 20 GB HDD. But, you know that presently everyone is supplied with a 40 GB HDD. So please guide us how we can partition a 40 GB HDD. However, I presume that your guiding will provide me a lot of help in partitioning my 40 GB in the manner prescribed by you.

Well, buddy, all I can say is that your five hours labourious work in preparing this helpful document deserves all commendations and I hope that you would continue providing your help and support to the needful person like me, in near future !!

With Best Regards,

Malkiat