Dear Mr. Muttalib,

This is with ref. to your guidance provided in connection with the above.

Sir, as per your guidance, only 3000 MB have been assigned for linux installation, but, if at a later stage, I need to install other softwares in linux let us assum Oracle (linux based) then due to limited space, won't it creat problem. It may refuse to install the same due to this reason. To handle this situation, I think that I should assign more space for linux instead of 3000 MB. Am I right ?

Please clarify and oblige.

Thanks & Regards,

Malkiat