Dear Mr.Manish,

If I want then I can revert you in the manner you had replied. But no, if I would go in such way then there will not be any difference between you and me.  However, I think that there was nothing serious in it and you made the whole matter worse. Moreover, I treat Mr.Raj Mathur and the concerned personnel of ILUGD as the only competent authorities to issue such instructions and nobodyelse. Hence, you are hereby advised that before issuing such emails please consider a number of times that what you are going to write!!

Regards,

Malkiat

 "Manish Sharma , Gurgaon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I appreciate your good wishes for me. Really. But what you must learn is
how to interpret what people have been asking politely of you. One does not
like using `such' language at all but sometimes blatant
ignoring/ignorance(?) of requests and hints gets on one's nerves and one has
to resort to such measures.

Hoping you would understand.

-- Manish