Dear Amit Ji,

With regard to the problem stated above and your subsequent suggestions, I had already informed you that cat > /dev/input/ttyACM0 did not work and it gives error as permission denied, though, this problem may be solved if I would resort to chmod command as at presently I did not go through its manual.

As per your further suggestions to issue command  modprobe acm after logging as root user and let you know the output then please note that after issuing this command as root user I get the hash (#) prompt ie :

# modprobe acm
#

Should we presume that our modem in subject is responding properly, if so, what may be the next steps to make it functional. Please revert and oblige.

With Best wishes,

Malkiat