> IT publisher Wrox Press is set to close following the collapse into
> liquidation of US owners Peer Information last Friday.
This is indeed a sad news! I really like the Wrox Press books. Most of their
books are very well written and thorough. In case anyone on the list hasn't
seen their books, then do go to a bookstore and check out. I do have a
feeling that there will be someone who will buy off the company at a
discount and continue publishing books under the Wrox brandname. The only
issue is what will happen to the quality of the books!

Ambar