Hey everyone.

Hope y'all had a good time at the ilugd meeting.

I have been working on this small project which i call
taged, it's basically a batch mp3 tag editor which
when completed will allow us to list, change,remove
and duplicate the tags in the  mp3 files stored in a
directory.
Now I am having a problem that something causes one of
the functions to exit the program without an error or
any other message.
So i've put up the gzipped tarball in the link below.

please check out the err_rpt.txt file for the exact
problem.Please!

http://www11.brinkster.com/shehjartikoo/taged-23032003.tar.gz

It's a 20 kb file.
Shehjar