> Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
>

>> I am willing to make a bigger sacrifice for our beloved LUG
>> members. I volunteer to go to thailand personally to get these
>> T-shirts printed(funded by ILUGD cash ofcoz). Heard they are
>> quite cheap in and around Phuket. ;)

Kids, kids, as always, you do not optimise solutions.

I am sitting in Singapore, and I could save ILUG-D a pile of cash.
Instead of buying Raj a DEL-BKK-DEL ticket (and considering his size,
he probably gets charged excess weight), you can buy me a SIN-BKK-DEL
ticket.

I realise that I may have to incur other expenses, and ILUG-D may get
its account cleaned out, but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make.

--
Sanjeev