hallo

On Fri, 04 Apr 2003 saket wrote :
hi,

i have the download link to Red Hat 9.0
Now just need someone to download it for me. ;-)

we've pretty fast Net speed in our University (Jamia Hamdard, Delhi)
I'd a talk about download matter last time durin meet with Raj also.
but want details about how 2 download the image. I've some idea but 've never given a try.

thanks

well i will say thanks 2 u coz am excited bout RH 9.0 and want 2 give a try.

saket

regards
Arshad
(hey after reading bout Richard Stallman's story of calling himself RMS I m plannin 4 *AHS* (Arshad Husain Siddiqui) 4 myself....how z that)