Hi Phanindra ,

     Check the links
https://www.redhat.com/training/rhce/courses/rh300_prereq.html
https://www.redhat.com/training/rhce/courses/rh300.html

--- Phanindra K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

---------------------------------
Hello,
I just want to know what the pre-requisites are for
taking an RHCE course.
Also, what are the approximate expenses involved for
the course and the
exam?

On 11/4/05, ratna srikanth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Thank You Nikhil . Exam was on RHEL 4.
> --- Nikhil Mulley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Terms of Service.

http://in.promos.yahoo.com/fabmall/index.html

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/0XFolB/TM